What’s in store for the future of the creator economy? What are the creator professions that will exist in the future? What can the history of the labor movement teach us about the creator economy and future of work? Li shares her predictions for the next few years of the creator economy.
Understand where the creator economy is headed and what that means for the future of work & startups in this ecosystem.
- Hobbies for Kings and the People - WSJ
- Origin of Everything | Why Do We Have Hobbies? | Season 2 | Episode 15
- Here's How Much Money Normal TikTok Users Make From the Creator Fund
- Forbes Newsletters
- Introducing Every Writer Collective
- Why Mr. Beast’s Burgers is the Most Important Restaurant Concept right now
- History of UBI (investopedia)
- SF Universal Artist Grant
- France’s Artist Unemployment Income
- Austria’s Artist Social Insurance Program
- The ‘Call Her Daddy’ Feud: What Happened?
- Third-party ownership in association football
- Big League Advance "invests" in prospects. Some find that problematic.
- Initial $ALEX Offering
- Universal Creative Income / UCI
- Middle Class of Creators
Practice applying your knowledge by completing this assignment, linked here
If you’d like to review your answers with others or with Li, check out our course NFTs to connect with the community.
© 2022 Li Jin