It’s easy to talk in broad strokes about the creator economy, but what is it actually like to be a creator? How does it differ for full-time vs side-hustle creators? How is their mental health impacted by their work? In this guest lecture, veteran YouTuber and educator Justin Moore will break down how these complicated dynamics affecting creators’ decision-making.
- Why I Left (Michelle Phan YouTube)
- Tweetstorm summary of the above
- Instagram, YouTube & TikTok Are Burning Out Their Creators. Here’s How to Fix That
- The Business of Influence with Marques Brownlee
- Jojo Siwa is Better Than You
- Recommend all of Mama Knows Best podcast with Addison Rae (especially “Adjusting to Fame”)
Practice applying your knowledge by completing this assignment, linked here
If you’d like to review your answers with others or with Li, check out our course NFTs to connect with the community.
© 2023 Li Jin