To build an attractive business that scales, founders need to understand how investors think and evaluate business opportunities. After completing this workshop, you'll understand how investors focused on the creator economy evaluate startups. What does success look like across various business models? What leading indicators do they look for at the early stage?
- The 4 Signs of Founder-Market Fit
- How the Passion Economy will disrupt media, education, and countless other industries
- Four implications of disruption theory for the Passion Economy (Part 2)
- Confronting a new-market disruption: When disrupting the disruptor is the only way to succeed - Forum for Growth
- Shopify 2015 Letter
- Li Jin on Twitter: "Thread: New tools are emerging and focusing on *consumers* first. That's because consumers today aspire to become businesses tomorrow. I'll dub this the "Enterprization of consumer."
- 16 Key Metrics for the Passion Economy
- How we achieved a 5% churn rate in SMB SaaS
- Cohort Analysis: The Key to Improving User Retention for Your App
- Wix.com (WIX) Investor Presentation - Slideshow (NASDAQ:WIX)
- SMB SaaS and Net Negative Churn
- The Only Metric that Matters
- 5 Part Creator Company Investment Framework
Practice applying your knowledge by completing this assignment, linked here
If you’d like to review your answers with others or with Li, check out our course NFTs to connect with the community.
© 2022 Li Jin